Here is an interesting article about the red brick roads around the Pullman Depot. The “Star Route” design is particularly interesting and designed with several uses. Enjoy reading and discovering this rail to roads story.
- | Palouse People | Photography of the Palouse
- Palouse People | The Fallen Cougars Project
- Stop by the Whitman County Library and check out the display we have on Crops of the Palouse.
- Northern Pacific Railway Depot in Pullman accepted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Palouse People | Readin’, ‘Ritin’, & ‘Rithmetic: One-Room Schools in Whitman County