This form is for use in nominating or requesting determinations for individual properties and districts. See instructions in National Register Bulletin, How to Complete the National Register of Historic Places Registration Form. If any item does not apply to the property being documented, enter “N/A” for “not applicable.” For functions, architectural classification, materials, and areas of significance, enter only categories and subcategories from the instructions.
- | Palouse People | Photography of the Palouse
- Palouse People | The Fallen Cougars Project
- Stop by the Whitman County Library and check out the display we have on Crops of the Palouse.
- Northern Pacific Railway Depot in Pullman accepted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Palouse People | Readin’, ‘Ritin’, & ‘Rithmetic: One-Room Schools in Whitman County